“Anni is a vibrant speaker who kept us engaged all day. The course content was brilliant with a great mix of theory and practical, and some excellent handouts, as well as lots of fabulous, simple ideas that I can’t wait to try.”
Participant on Expressive Arts and Design one-day training.
“Dear Anni, I just wanted to thank you for the training today at the civic centre in Brent, it was one of the most enjoyable training sessions I have had in a long time, you kept me so interested and it was so informative, I came away from your training with so many ideas and most importantly I feel I can now pass on to my colleagues with great ease and confidence the ideas of creating a wonderful treasure basket and heuristic play first thing on Monday morning, again thank you!”
Participant on the Treasure Baskets and Heuristic play one day training.
“Really enjoyable! I smiled from the minute I arrived until the minute I left!”
Participant on the Building a Bridge of Books Project in Liverpool.
“My day was an eye opening adventure. The 1st speaker was incredible, as well as the workshops”
Participant on a day’s conference about Superheroes and Weapon Play where Anni was 1st speaker and ran 2 workshops
“Just to say a great big thank you again for your excellent training last night. It was brilliant! Our staff at Birley Spa were buzzing today and also trying out some of your songs! The children have loved it!!”
Participant on Songs and Rhymes for Birth to Threes Early Education evening workshop
“One of my staff recently attended a ‘Making Books!’ training session that you led for Camden and came back very inspired. She said it was the best training session she had been to for a very long time and shared what she had learnt.”
Some short comments from a Keynote talk on Creativity
- Very inspiring – excellent to start the year on such a positive note reminding us all about the sole importance of creativity.
- A fabulous inspirational input from a very knowledge Early Years Specialist. Thoroughly enjoyed each session.
- Fantastic! Really inspirational keynote speaker – thank you.
- Anni is an inspirational speaker who is passionate about the work she does.
- Best conference in years!
From a conference about play and learning:
- Held my attention all the time. She was excellent – full of good ideas. Very human and understandable.
- Excellent – very insightful and kept me very interested throughout.
- Brilliant. Very good speaker who was very interesting and gave me some great ideas to use in my practice.
- Very informative and i would like to see her speaking again. She really got my mind thinking and its encouraging me to go back to basics.
- Many thanks for a wonderful afternoon of song, rhyme and movement. I am so grateful to you . The messages were so perfect, all of the participants took something away from the afternoon. The rainbow material was a joy! Everyone wants some. Once again many thanks Anni.